“My house shall be a house for all people.” (Isaiah 56:7)
MLRT strives to uphold the value of welcoming all people into our spiritual home that is so near and dear to our heart as a Jewish people. And we truly do welcome all people, regardless of age, gender identity, religion, race, sexual orientation, ability and political leanings. The Inclusion Team meets regularly to ensure that no one stands on the periphery of the community and that our MLRT home is truly a home for all people.
February is Jewish Disability Awareness, Acceptance, and Inclusion Month! Click here to learn more about JDAIM 2022.
Our Inclusion Team’s mission is to proactively combat and remove barriers to participation and engagement of all kinds so that our collective mission of a warm and thoughtful community is widely realized and maintained from generation to generation.
- MLRT is fully wheelchair accessible. Our ushers are happy to assist you.
- Our Sanctuary is equipped with a T-coil hearing loop for those with hearing difficulties.
- Outside the Sanctuary doors is a Courtesy Cart, filled with fidget toys, magnifiers, hearing protection earmuffs, a weighted blanket and more items for your use during the service.
- If you need a quiet space during the service, ALC 1 is available for your use. ALC 1 is located on the right side of the hallway outside of the Sanctuary.
- Help us be a truly welcoming community by understanding prayer comes in many forms. Please be aware and understanding that noise may be a method of communication and not a disruption.
- All are welcome. If you need further accommodations, please contact a member of our clergy team at 610-649-7800 so that we can assist your future participation.