Please join our first multi-access service* as we celebrate Pride Shabbat on Friday, June 11 at 6:30 pm.
We are proud allies of the LGBTQIA+ community, and are proud to celebrate and advocate for the community through worship and song. We will welcome Shabbat with readings and music written by LGBTQIA+ authors and composers.
The service will also be available on Zoom, Livestream, and Facebook Live. We hope you will join us in whatever way you feel safe and comfortable.
If you would like to participate, please contact Cantor Rudnick.
We recognize that not everyone is ready to return to MLRT and are committed to offering multi-access choices – virtual and in-person for our services and programs whenever possible.
- Attendance is limited. B’nai Mitzvah and Yahrzeit families will have reserved space with a limited number of other seats available by advanced registration on a first-come, first-served basis to our MLRT family.
- Reservations are REQUIRED. To reserve a space, click here or call the MLRT Office at 610-649-7800. Space is limited!
- Masks are required for everyone over age 2 at all times when inside MLRT.
- Seating will be organized to promote physical distancing.
- Show your COVID vaccination card (a copy or photo on your phone is okay, too!) and you will not need to complete a health screening (temperature and short health questionnaire) upon arrival at MLRT.
- We will do our best to accommodate everyone who wants to attend services in person, but space is limited.
- We strongly recommend that all those who are able be fully vaccinated before returning to MLRT for in-person activities.